Suspension questions

PacoTheTaco

So I recently installed Bilstein 5100’s/toytec coilovers up front with a true travel uca.
Now my uca is hitting my coil during down travel, how can I fix this or stop it ?
Thanks

I did some research and it seems you can try turning the coil but it could also be a problem of too much lift. A different arm may have more clearance but it may not solve the issues. Yes arms as in upper control arms.

Won’t have money for new uca for a while haha just got these and there not cheap
Do you think limit straps could work ?

So I recently installed Bilstein 5100’s/toytec coilovers up front with a true travel uca.
Now my uca is hitting my coil during down travel, how can I fix this or stop it ?
Thanks

I was thinking “too much lift” as Nancy said above. You probably got almost 4” of lift, right? Can you move the clip down a notch? Or is it on bottom already?

I was thinking “too much lift” as Nancy said above. You probably got almost 4” of lift, right? Can you move the clip down a notch? Or is it on bottom already?
You would hope if the shop was a good off road shop they would be able to help figure it out.

It’s not on the bottom clip, might try that eventually but no money or time to mess with it at this point

Back