Sway bar question

Greg's06

So I have an 06 pre runner with a three inch pro comp lift and I'm thinking about trying to run with no sway bar any suggestion would be appreciated

its just gonna roll more while turning, first thing we do when we install an LT kit is remove the OEM sway bar and get rid of it....just gonna have to get used to the increased body roll....shouldnt be too bad

Ya I think I might try it I'm sure that having a lot stiffer suspension will help with stability I have heard that its sketch with stock suspension though

Have had mine removed for years and never had body roll issues. A good suspension will take care of that. You will love it removed. And I have yet to see a disconnect for our sway bars. Many have talked about making them but I haven't seen any. Just do it.

Have had mine removed for years and never had body roll issues. A good suspension will take care of that. You will love it removed. And I have yet to see a disconnect for our sway bars. Many have talked about making them but I haven't seen any. Just do it.

shyat up

So I have an 06 pre runner with a three inch pro comp lift and I'm thinking about trying to run with no sway bar any suggestion would be appreciated

But in all seriousness- take that bar off, duder. It'll just feel a tad weird for the first week but you'll easily get use to it. I love it without it and you will too.

-oh and 06 high five

the 3" pro comp lift is also notorious for being way over sprung so that would help with the body roll

Back