Sway bar?

Boss_Taco77

So I’ve heard of a lot of people taking their sway bar off after a lift. Have any of you done this or used a shim kit to drop it. Mine sits about 5/8” away from the bottom of my coil and I don’t really like how close it sits and would hate for it to rub my new coils while off-road.

So I’ve heard of a lot of people taking their sway bar off after a lift. Have any of you done this or used a shim kit to drop it. Mine sits about 5/8” away from the bottom of my coil and I don’t really like how close it sits and would hate for it to rub my new coils while off-road.

Been off for about 5 or 6 yrs...
Im still alive.

Smoother ride, more lean around sharp corners or quick left/right movements, but how often do you slalom?

For daily driving i got used to it very quick and drive thru canyons regularly, even mrs. Jangles drives it thru the twisties with no issues.

It smooths out the bumps and allows more articulation.

Try it for a while... if u dont like it, get a swaybar relocate/drop kit from toytec and reinstall.

It’s done. I got my sway bar off and it does feel smoother over cracks and bumps. Didn’t really notice any difference in the lean yet. I will keep you guys updated and let you know if I decide to keep it off IMG_9709.jpg

It’s done. I got my sway bar off and it does feel smoother over cracks and bumps. Didn’t really notice any difference in the lean yet. I will keep you guys updated and let you know if I decide to keep it off View attachment 16192

go to ur fav trail, find a deep hole to drop 1 front tire into.
Notice how the suspension droops more without pulling the other side up and how the frame twists and creaks LESS.

Enjoy having an ACTUAL Independent Front Suspension.

oh, and find and empty parking lot to do some low speed left/right maneuvers.

go to ur fav trail, find a deep hole to drop 1 front tire into.
Notice how the suspension droops more without pulling the other side up and how the frame twists and creaks LESS.

Enjoy having an ACTUAL Independent Front Suspension.

oh, and find and empty parking lot to do some low speed left/right maneuvers.
Well stated. Haha Roll your truck in the Walmart parking lot :eek:

Haha I had plenty of learning moments in my ranger so I’ll make sure not to tip over [emoji23] R.I.P. Ralph

Back