Swaying/Wandering

Kevin0704

I have a 08 crew cab TRD OFF ROAD Toyota Tacoma.... its wanders, sways while driving down the road? Feels like it's going down the road sideways or as if a wheel is lose? I've checked lugs, front end, etc and can't find anything out of the ordinary? It also has like a high pitch whining noise also? Any help would be much appreciated.

I have a 08 crew cab TRD OFF ROAD Toyota Tacoma.... its wanders, sways while driving down the road? Feels like it's going down the road sideways or as if a wheel is lose? I've checked lugs, front end, etc and can't find anything out of the ordinary? It also has like a high pitch whining noise also? Any help would be much appreciated.
Alignment would be my first guess not being able to hear it or drive it. Take it to a tire shop check the tire balance and get an alignment.

Alignment would be my first guess not being able to hear it or drive it. Take it to a tire shop check the tire balance and get an alignment.

Start simple I guess. It sounds pretty severe with the squealing and swaying. Sounds like a steering issue to me. Nancy answered the other thread with this same post. And I answered the other other thread with the same post. Lol.

Start simple I guess. It sounds pretty severe with the squealing and swaying. Sounds like a steering issue to me. Nancy answered the other thread with this same post. And I answered the other other thread with the same post. Lol.
Haha I haven’t got there yet you keep distracting me with millionths place holds on cargo space and catfish.

Haha I haven’t got there yet you keep distracting me with millionths place holds on cargo space and catfish.

Haha. Just trying to be exact in case someone wants to know how many more catfish fit in a long bed.

Haha. Just trying to be exact in case someone wants to know how many more catfish fit in a long bed.
I usually don’t just estimate for that reason so thanks for calling me out. I like facts and accurate info better. I almost looked it up. I went out to my truck and eye balled it and thought looks like about 4.5’x2’x1’ bigger. Who would have thought I would have been almost 40% off.

I usually don’t just estimate for that reason so thanks for calling me out. I like facts and accurate info better. I almost looked it up. I went out to my truck and eye balled it and thought looks like about 4.5’x2’x1’ bigger. Who would have thought I would have been almost 40% off.

Hahaha. I wasn’t calling you out brother. I do remember where you were all exact with the gas mileage in a thread a while back so I figured I’d give you a hard time.

Back