Taco a day in the life!

Discussion in 'Off-Road' started by kingofthetaco, Nov 29, 2017.

1. kingofthetaco

kingofthetaco Well-Known Member

I got kicked off tw for sharing this on a bunch of threads, it’s just a lame video I made that gave me some practice and the next videos I make will be way better!

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Did you get kicked off because you posted it on a bunch of threads or because you said it was a lame video?

4. Tacomania

Tacomania Well-Known Member

I think its because he shared on multiple threads. Dont worry, here it is different!! you'll get kicked automatically just like that . Joking , thats ridiculous that it happened, nice video though

5. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Ok, video content wasn't the issue from what I saw , If you video bombed TW's subforums or just posted on every thread you saw fit , it could lead to an issue...

You telling us everything ?? I suspect you may have gotten into a pissing match with a MOD or another member over it, they're not gonna ban you from what I saw so spill it ...

OR17TRD likes this.
  6. Tacomania

Dang 4wd, you are on to something here

4wd likes this.
  7. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Haha, something doesn't smell right , just sayin'...

OR17TRD and Tacomania like this.
  8. Tacomania

It was a nice video, have to give the man some credit, no harm in sharing on multiple threads, imo. Unless that takes up unnecessary server space, then there is a point 100%, then that sets the precedent for everyone. I think we should all have tacos. Wait.. we already do

OR17TRD likes this.
  9. OR17TRD

D9181C31-6010-4059-B112-8624BD6CE4EF.jpeg

4wd likes this.
  10. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Oh, the video was fine, it was good too & on no level a bannable offense , so brings me to fill in the blanks he's left out in his post...

In a way , I guess I am...;)

OR17TRD and Tacomania like this.
  11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Yeah. The video ain’t bad at all.

OR17TRD likes this.
  12. OR17TRD

It seems like it took some thought to make that. It wasn’t that bad.

Tacomania likes this.
  13. OP
    kingofthetaco

Thanks guys, I feel I could have done better in some areas on the video so I’ll improve on my next one.. I got banned for sharing it on a lot of threads I shared in all the state threads and media, got banned for spam they said. Every time I try to go to tw.com it says I have been banned, I can’t even argue my side of it, but oh well.

4wd likes this.
  14. OR17TRD

You where just excited and wanted to share your artistic talents with the world. I understand.

4wd likes this.
  15. OP
    kingofthetaco

Yup, but it cost me my account lol!

16. OR17TRD

That’s a win for you. You’re better off here with the rest of the TW bandits.

MattScatt425 and 4wd like this.
  17. OR17TRD

18. OP
    kingofthetaco

Thanks man!

19. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Hey your video skills are fine & gotta say if it went down the way you say, TW has indeed gotten chicken shit, take it from a former member with 23k post & 8 year history , it was never like it's been the last couple years, do you know which MOD warned/banned you ?? Most the MODS there I never had issues with & the 1 or 2 I did it was no big deal & got straightened out, but with membership as large as TW's I guess they just go through once in awhile & clean house & sometimes theres collateral damage , this is you most likely.

Did you try to get ahold of a MOD without signing in ? (not even sure if you can) If you can you may be able to state your case, or not, hell
    I don't know...

Nathan , the admin here seems to be a good guy & let's us kinda police ourselves as long as we don't get too rowdy or abusive...

20. OR17TRD

There seems to be a pretty good group of people on here right now. There will be some battles because people have opinions. I feel like most of the members here respect others and have the “each to their own” mentality. Also you can’t help or stop derp derp.

kp.taco, 4wd and Bogunn like this.
  21. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Yeah. This is a good forum. Not really any nonsense.

@Daca_taco, kp.taco and 4wd like this.