Taco build Grande!

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by crazyframerdude, Feb 6, 2018.

1. crazyframerdude

crazyframerdude Active Member

Slowly working towards my ultimate Tacoma, hoping to kinda think out loud and get forum input on the choices I make for my ultimate build. I’ve got a silver 2014 Trd off-road doublecab 4x4, first phase is complete ......the lift ...... bilstein 6112 front with eibach 650 coils and light racing control arms, 5160 rear shocks with OME leaf springs , raceline 17” wheels and 285/75/17 tires,

I think my next move is bumper/bumpers and winch/winches!

Looking at 3 options for the front, all plate style

Pelfry built

Demello off road

Relentless fabrication

.....also , hoop? No hoop?

....... steel? Aluminum?

As for front winch I’m leaning towards the smitty bilt x20 12k w synthetic line
    Or....

Warn vr12 12k

Rear bumper,

I really like the look of the road armor hidden winch rear bumper and am strongly considering doubling up on whichever winch I choose....

Thoughts? Suggestions?

OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Pictures along the way.