Taco Guy11 build

taco guy11

So I bought my truck in July 2011

e8ytyba4.jpg

This is what it looks like now (3/29/12)

6apusypy.jpg

suve8uty.jpg

Upgrades

(Performance)
AFE Cold air intake
Trd exhaust

(Suspension)
Toytec 3" kit
5100's front (set as .85) and rear
Eibach springs
1/4" top plate spacer to get the full 3"
2" aal
Diff drop and cb drop

(Exterior)
Bull bar
Nerf bars
Extang tonno
Smoked third brake light
Recon side light and tailgate light
Hella 500 driving (behind grill) and fog lights (bull bar)
Bamf light bar
Chrome billet grill
Led aux reverse lights
Devil horn emblem
Custom lights under bull bar
Bug shield and window deflectors
35% tint on windows
Redline hood struts
Wilson 1000 mag mount cb antenna
ATO IFS skid plate

(Interior)
Weather Tech floor mats
Led accent lights
Scan gauge II
JL audio w3 8" subwoofer
JL audio 360 watt amp
Custom built cobra 29 ltd classic

(Wheels and Tires)
FJ 17's
265/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Authority's
Ultra Rogue's
265/70/17 BFG at's

Awe I woulda payed good money for your stock grill if I knew you were gonna cut it up! 11' grills FTW!

Yea but I've blew alot of money fast. I would like to get bumper for it. But I also need to get ride of some parts my basement is getting a little tight and it's getting to be about that time to get the car out.

Yea but I've blew alot of money fast. I would like to get bumper for it. But I also need to get ride of some parts my basement is getting a little tight and it's getting to be about that time to get the car out.

Nice. At least you have a place to store parts. I mean I don't have big parts sitting around, but me having a little apartment makes it seem a lot more cluttered than it has to be :redface:

I hear ya the big thing is a have my stock sport wheels laying around. A set of ultra rogues with bfg at's laying around a silver rear bumper shell with a dent in the corner laying around stock intake exhaust and front suspension lol

Yea just recently bout the fj wheels an love them so now I decided to try an sell the other wheels and the other wheel and tire combo.

Update

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389090453.098269.jpg
Added ATO plate rear bumper with 2x2 led pods bumper has built in hidden hitch.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389090467.140011.jpg

Also removed bull bar and Hellas also removed the Hellas behind the grill.
Plasti dipped the center of the front bumper and added a 20" led light bar and a set of 2x2 led pods in the lower bumper valance. Led light bar coming soon for grill to mount on bamf light bar.

Update

View attachment 2174
Added ATO plate rear bumper with 2x2 led pods bumper has built in hidden hitch.

View attachment 2175

Also removed bull bar and Hellas also removed the Hellas behind the grill.
Plasti dipped the center of the front bumper and added a 20" led light bar and a set of 2x2 led pods in the lower bumper valance. Led light bar coming soon for grill to mount on bamf light bar.

Looking at getting a bull bar. What would you prefer. I want something durable.

There all about the same depends on if you want black or stainless. Mine was a deezee westin makes one and so does aries and they seem all built about the same.

As far as the brush guards go, i heard some tend to rattle/ shake a little while driving. I read up that westin brand doesnt rattle because it has 4bolt on points versus 2. Do yalls brush guards vibrate?

Back