Tacoma’s might be harder to get

Toyota has always barely kept up with demand even in the best of times. Lower production rates due to covid and continued demand for their vehicles is making supply short and demand high.
I won’t be suprised if they don’t offer much in the way of rebates on the 2020’s as the 2021’s roll out.

The used market may change things in a few weeks now that the $600 fed unemployment money is out. If they don’t figure something out soon 25 million people are going to have to look at paying mortgage/rent or selling their vehicle. Most are going to choose the vehicle.

Idk. With rent/eviction moratoriums, people may keep the vehicles and forgo any superfluous purchases (accessories). I do know that vehicle production is definitely down for 2020, making the value of new cars go up. However, sales are down due to the virus, leaving any added value from production at a stalemate. If vehicles can't get sold in this down economy, I see car makers shuttering models to stay afloat.

Around here for the past 5 months already it has been hard to buy a Ram pickup, Jeep Wrangler, almost any new boat or Personal Water Craft, Mustangs, and definitely not a Porsche Boxster. I've looked and looked, its like they are as rare as the Hope diamond. I gave up finding a new Boxster, or Ultra 310LX this year.
My friends are looking for a travel trailer, they gave up, said maybe next year. Boat dealers are down to a few really small boats, and they cannot get anymore.

I am at Prime Toyota in Leominster Ma. Having recall work on the wife's Rav 4 and there are only 4 Tacoma's on the lot 2 sr5's 1 Sport and a Limited. A sales person told me they came from another dealer just so they could have a few on the lot and nobody knows when there next shipment will arrive .

I am at Prime Toyota in Leominster Ma. Having recall work on the wife's Rav 4 and there are only 4 Tacoma's on the lot 2 sr5's 1 Sport and a Limited. A sales person told me they came from another dealer just so they could have a few on the lot and nobody knows when there next shipment will arrive .
They got a few at Orleans Toyota here on the Cape :) I think besides the jeeps the Taco is one of the most popular truck on the roads .there is 9 in my neighborhood!

They got a few at Orleans Toyota here on the Cape :) I think besides the jeeps the Taco is one of the most popular truck on the roads .there is 9 in my neighborhood!

On my drive home, I turn off of a major hwy and then have about a roughly 4 to 5 minutes drive on 5 different backroads to my house.
One house has 3 tacos, another 4 rams, a place with 5 wranglers, and then a place with 3 porches and 2 Mercedes, but my favorite is the house where they must really like honda civics i counted 6 that look like they run and 4 more parked off to the side with weeds over taking them. I often wonder how many people live there, it usually seems quiet, and I rarely see anyone outside.

Back