Tacoma Aftermarket Tires

I'm running Yokohama Geolander ATS. I like them pretty well except I wish I had gotten something a little more aggressive.

I have had bfg at's I like them they road well but they didn't do well in slushy snow. Now I run goodyear wrangler authority I love these tires yes I kno there from Walmart but they do well on an offroad and in snow an rain.

General Grabber AT2 for me! I've got the lettering on the outside...not that it matters much as they're perpetually dirty... XD

Depends on what you do with the truck. Lettering depends on your taste. I run Duratracs with lettering out.

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

What size are those Good years?

De Oppresso Liber

Rollin on 267/70/17 BFG TA KO's and absolutely love them! Very quiet and smooth ride, and handle spectacular on and off road. I've heard bad things about mud, but I rarely ever hit actual mud so its not a problem for me. They've handled snow pretty well also. Gotten me places that most 2wd can't go

I'm on 35" ProComp Xterrain. Good tires but what I love most is the hassle free 40000 mile warranty.:thumbsup:

265/75/16. That's the biggest you can go on a stock truck without trimming anything.

When I bought my tires I was mixed about going to a 75. I've read that they would fit w/o trimming and read that I'd need to trim. I don't know buy came to the conclusion that they would clear on stock wheels and that they would rub on an aftermarket that is wider. This was just my own conclusion based on several threads on TW.

I'm not trying argue so don't take my post the wrong way. I just wanted to share my thoughts based on my research for discussion and future readers to possibly help.

Of course now I have the 5100s so I wish I had went with the 75's.

i have a ton of friends running 265/75r16's stock with no issues, have seen it flexed out fine too (FWIW)

im running them. if I go any bigger ill rub everywhere when flexed out

but so much want...

I'm running 33in dick cepec f/c II and I love them. Hardly any road noise and pretty good off road. Also white letters out.

Back