• Xingu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duckology14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taco-MakerTMMTX

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My 2013 Tacoma DCLB SR5/TRD V6 4.0 Automatic , Heavy Duty Towing/Cooling Packages! I run on all AMSOIL 100% Full Synthetics ,my dealer is Chuck Gutleber from Watertown , N.J. ,I am A Eustis,FL. Resident, Bob G.

Sorry for he delay guys, been busy. Thanks for all that participated. Winner is ScarletteCole! Four way tie for second. I'll let Nathan know and your prizes should be on their way!

Hey guys,

I want to thank LUSETACO for putting this together. Thanks!

We have 5 winners total. I'll be sending out shirts to all of them and an Amazon.com gift card to ScarletteCole for winning first place... CONGRATS!
Do me a favor guys. Send me a Private Message with your shirt size, name, and address and I'll get it out in the mail to you this week.

Duckology... if you want a sticker send me a PM with your name and address. I'll drop one in the mail for you.

Thanks guys!

How do we go about getting stickers? Do you have them in red? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Actually It wasn't as bad as it looks. Tires weren't aired down and it was on 2wd. I think the problem was my GF was driving it. :/ aired it down, hit it in reverse and out she came.

How do we go about getting stickers? Do you have them in red? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app
You can send me a Private Message with your name and address and I'll send one out when I get a chance. Thanks!

Back