tacoma front suspension noise 2016

hello, my tacoma 2016 has a noise in the front suspension, it does not always, it sounds iron with iron, change shock absorbers and it takes a while, then the noise returns. Someone had the same problem and how did he solve it?

hello, my tacoma 2016 has a noise in the front suspension, it does not always, it sounds iron with iron, change shock absorbers and it takes a while, then the noise returns. Someone had the same problem and how did he solve it?
Recording or video can be helpful. Also if you have someone listen to the noise.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Do you have a lift? Any other mods?
Does it happen at certain speeds?
Is there vibration with the noise?

Welcome to the forum. :)

Do you have a lift? Any other mods?
Does it happen at certain speeds?
Is there vibration with the noise?

hello, the truck is in stock, the noise is at low speed and not always, the noise appears when going down a hill or with uneven pavement. I have changed the front shocks or just the bushings at the bottom of the shock, the noise disappears only one season, then the noise returns.

Recording or video can be helpful. Also if you have someone listen to the noise.

hello, the truck is in stock, the noise is at low speed and not always, the noise appears when going down a hill or with uneven pavement. I have changed the front shocks or just the bushings at the bottom of the shock, the noise disappears only one season, then the noise returns. No vibration.

Back