Tacoma PR

Discussion in 'Off-Road' started by egrau, Dec 3, 2017.

1. egrau

egrau Active Member

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    egrau

egrau Active Member

Trd offroad 4x4 ,wheels spacer,magnaflow exaust,mate black embleme and stikers,shift sence pro,Trd air filtre, Soon front rouch country leveling kit

4. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Spend money on a better lift.

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

^X2

whippersnapper02 likes this.
  6. OP
    egrau

egrau Active Member

I just want to level the front a bit so this is the same as the back

msouthall likes this.
  7. OR17TRD

You can do that by replacing the front shocks with bilstein 5100’s and setting them so it’s level. Done and not junk.

8. OP
    egrau

egrau Active Member

very good suggestion

9. JonRod

JonRod Well-Known Member

I agree with OR17TRD...is what I have....EZ SIMPLE....KISS( keep it simple stupid)

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  10. OR17TRD

Also if you want to lift it more later you can buy the 5100’s for the rear with a 1.5” AAL and adjust the front 5100’s to level it out. You’ll get about a 2” lift. If you want more get OME 887 coils put the front bilsteins back to the lowest setting. Get a 2” AAL for the back or buy the Dakar leaf pack. That will put you at about 3” and can run 285/75/16 with a 0 or -6 offset wheel or wheel spacers on stock wheels.

Camren Harris, Bogunn and egrau like this.
  11. OP
    egrau

egrau Active Member

that's what I want later to mount bfg 285/75/16

OR17TRD likes this.
  12. OR17TRD

On a budget that’s the way I would go you can do it in stages as funds come in for mods.

tony45 and egrau like this.