Tacoma recall

There has to be more to this "differential leak" than replacing a gasket... Just saying :-?

I've wondered the same thing. I can see being cautious but holding trucks hostage for weeks at a time for a differential leak...

if Toyota confiscates the truck they should offer a Loaner truck in the same configuration(or better) as the one they have to hold,other than that they should pay the note on the truck for the time it has been taken

if Toyota confiscates the truck they should offer a Loaner truck in the same configuration(or better) as the one they have to hold,other than that they should pay the note on the truck for the time it has been taken
Agree. Customers are essentially being punished for the manufactures screw up.

Maybe they are all leaking ...

Corporate is as they should be. They should be making your truck payments as well but it sounds like that's a case by case. Those who demand it seem to get it.
I think that's my next step .... start with regional and work up to national if I have to. No sense me paying for something I can't use. See what else I can get out of them.

Back