Tacoma World members are going to take over?

<------Comes sliding in double fisting two bottles of scotch with a "How bout it fella's!!"

Just found this one this morning from the link on TW. I feel dirty like I'm cheating on myself.....or at least tcBob. ;)

Saw the link at TW this morning. :whistling2:

I haven't been a member there very long but it is nice having more options.

Makes sense just so people know who you are if they know you from another forum...that's why i kept mine anyways. But hey, im just the kid from ND that no one knows anyway.:unsure:

Makes sense just so people know who you are if they know you from another forum...that's why i kept mine anyways. But hey, im just the kid from ND that no one knows anyway.:unsure:

Yea for sure. The day this forum was up and running and TW flocked, my username was TW FTMFW...

then I switched it back :tongue:

Thats what i thought. Just imagine the shenanigans on these forums if you could change your own username.

Noticed a lot of the members kept the same username

This is the 1st Tacoma forum I've joined and TW & TN I joined later, the username I use is my online gaming nic I've used for about 7 yrs now. Years ago I use to run a few ProBoards for some of the games I play and a few blogs I use to post in. Got burned out.

Back