Tacoma World members are going to take over?

you think lurry would show his face on a forum where you can't swear and is not focused on wheeling? :laughing:

Hahaha that is true! I did not get to see much of him on TW before he got the hammer. I think i joined a month or 2 before he left. But he had some good posts.

I don't get why some guys get banned but people like oz don't (no one would really miss him)

I don't either. I don't mind OZ but people like UTARD, Toon and Cintocrunch or whatever still stick around. I wasn't even given a legit reason as to why I was banned and one mod was even being an ass on FB like if I had slept with his gf or wife. I guess you have to be buddy buddy to get by with murder.

Last edited:
I don't either. I don't mind OZ but people like UTARD and Cintocrunch or whatever still stick around. I wasn't even given a legit reason as to why I was banned and one mod was even being an ass on FB like if I had slept with his gf or wife. I guess you have to be buddy buddy to get by with murder.

unless you're you
you are missed

I don't either. I don't mind OZ but people like UTARD, Toon and Cintocrunch or whatever still stick around. I wasn't even given a legit reason as to why I was banned and one mod was even being an ass on FB like if I had slept with his gf or wife. I guess you have to be buddy buddy to get by with murder.

they said "derp" was the new "poser truck". its cool though all of them are disappearing over time and buying Jeeps and sh!t.

Cool. I wonder if he is selling or keeping the Taco.

If I was into serious wheeling I would have a Jeep on the side too but I'm not so only Tacoma for me.

traded it in, never to be seen again.

Tacoma is perfect for offroading for me. I like the IFS and bed for the long expo type trips. Jeeps make better crawlers.

traded it in, never to be seen again.

Tacoma is perfect for offroading for me. I like the IFS and bed for the long expo type trips. Jeeps make better crawlers.

Wow. I never would have guessed it.

My issue with my truck is the wheelbase. It seems to get hung up on the rear bumper very easily. I have already ripped off the trailer harness. Other than that it is more than enough for what I do.

Wow. I never would have guessed it.

My issue with my truck is the wheelbase. It seems to get hung up on the rear bumper very easily. I have already ripped off the trailer harness. Other than that it is more than enough for what I do.

thats because the new ones are f**king whales lol my 1st gen hangs up, but the hitch takes all the abuse.

Back