Tacoma world

Seriously. Didn’t see anyone in the Midwest for 9 days. Not knocking ,just trying to find sone people to wheel with

D in Az. Let's see where to begin. I have been kicked out and banned from TW I don't know how many times. I just get a new gmail account and start up a new profile. But I am finished with those dicks.
Liberal jerk off ****s they all are. Even those that used to be really cool are dicks now.

Ewww, I have 13,ooo + posting and Im a mod. Screw that. Bunch of douche bags.

Hope I can fit in here!?

FA13C817-AC8A-486E-9DEB-0B7A4C68BB69.jpeg

D in Az. Let's see where to begin. I have been kicked out and banned from TW I don't know how many times. I just get a new gmail account and start up a new profile. But I am finished with those dicks.
Liberal jerk off ****s they all are. Even those that used to be really cool are dicks now.

Hope I can fit in here!?

View attachment 21150
Nice lips

Hope I can fit in here!?

View attachment 21150
Welcome to the forum!

Hope I can fit in here!?

View attachment 21150

Maybe you and @whippersnapper02 can bond since he’s been kicked off Tacoma World about 3,304,393 times.

Back