Talk me out of 4 linking my double cab

taylorf16

I'm setup now with a Dana 44 front on leaf springs. I rally down dirt roads and it just shakes the piss outta me. Thinking about 4 linking it. Any reason to stay with leafs or go for links?ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1368634502.875046.jpg

Now why would we do that!???
picture.php

Oh ok. I think I should clarify a few things. I've never done linked suspension. And this is my daily driver. I'm not scurred and have dabbled in a few sas trucks. I'm a junkyard fanatic, so most of the parts will be from there. I have a good bracket and DOM guy as well as Heims. I think coilovers are gonna be pretty pricey though. That's my only concern.

Shocks can be pricey, but this 4 link set up will run best with a bypass and a coil over and air bump. Thats just on the front. expect to have 2 shocks per wheel. @800-1500 a pair.

And that is just part of the price, fab for the bed cage and cab cage are highly recommended.

Is there a kit you used? Where did you source parts? What's your setup like? What's your investment cost?

Pm dezertduck. He can get you a quote and explain what it takes. A better question is what's your budget and go from there.

Back