TAP Auto Parts AWESOME Customer Service!!

keninsb

Taco Rookie
OK, I know this forum is for product reviews, but I wanted to post a VERY positive experience that I had with TAP Auto Parts.
I was looking for some RIGID LED lights to install in my rear bumpers as additional back up lights and looked everywhere for them, but everyone was either out of stock or prices where WAY high. I ran across TAP Auto Parts and they did not have the lights in stock, but had an INCREDIBLE price on them so I ordered them. I was contacted by Mike at TAP advising that he was willing to ship the lights sooner from another source, or directly from the manufacturer which would take a little longer. I knew that the other source was going to cost Mike money, so I opted to wait a few extra days. To me the fact that he was willing to lose money on a sale or make a LOT less to please a customer is pretty amazing. If that was not enough, he was lightning fast at returning any email questions that I had and was VERY helpful and friendly. I would encourage anyone looking for parts/accessories to check TAP Auto Parts out.
Ken

Back