Text messages through the radio?

tacohawk

So I’ve been able to connect my navigation, phone, and music to my iPhone 6. But for the life of me I haven’t been able to figure out how to connect my text messages to it, any ideas?

On your iPhone go to settings then Bluetooth select your truck (click on the little i with a circle around it) enable Show Notifications

Don’t try to fix it...others will read your texts.[emoji102][emoji33] Not a good thing when you take your 70 year old mother (with perfect eyesight) to the airport and your girlfriend texts something rather private...

Don’t try to fix it...others will read your texts.[emoji102][emoji33] Not a good thing when you take your 70 year old mother (with perfect eyesight) to the airport and your girlfriend texts something rather private...

Hahaha. Just ignore it when it comes through and mama is in the truck.

You can also change it from full-screen to pop up, so it only tells you you have a new message but not what it says. Then, if you want to read it you can go into messages through the phone menu.

Back