The American Patriot?

we've been here a grand total of 3 generations, all three have served

we like it, though half of us are from hiroshima...

My family on the surname side has been here since at least the Revolution. I'm a SAR member. :thumbsup:

Not sure how far back before that. No records have been found prior to that.

I have to have a genealogist check it out, for my uncle about 30 years ago told me our relatives came over on the Mayflower. I checked it on my own, and I can only check back to 1890 without paying someone.

America is great...the people that are running it suck. Im talking dems and repubs. This country needs a true independent man to come into power.

I am hoping Ben Carson runs or Rand Paul or else we will need a full scale revolution to return back to the articles of confederation

It needs to change. I can't believe were getting involved with the Syrian conflict. Not to mention I feel like I'm starting to live in Mexico. :glare:

It needs to change. I can't believe were getting involved with the Syrian conflict. Not to mention I feel like I'm starting to live in Mexico. :glare:

You feel like you live in Mexico? That's prob a step up from Kansas!! HAHAHAHA

Haha there are so many Mexicans who are illegally that is almost like the southwest is part of mexico and don't get me wrong I have friends who are Mexican and they hate the illegal aliens since they came here legally

You feel like you live in Mexico? That's prob a step up from Kansas!! HAHAHAHA
Haha you made a funny. I live in the richest county in KS, 75th richest nationwide. So I seriously doubt that Mexico is a step up.
I think that's pretty good out of 3,141 counties of the United States.

Besides I've been to Mexico before, reminds me of a lot of places in the US but Kansas isn't one of them. Trenton, New Jersey at night is a dead ringer.

To me, I thought he meant the southwest was like Mexico now. Jersey City and Trenton are not just brown.

Wasn't talking about the people in Trenton just the difference when driving thru during the day as oppose to night. I have done both, nighttime was like a war zone.

Back