The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Mornin everyone! Happy Friday! Going west to work again today......talk at ya from the road.......everyone be safe and have a good one!

I love 3-day weekends......don't get them too often.......I've listened to Queen once or twice. Never seen any of their concerts.
I grew up listening to Queen. They are my all-time favorite band. It was cool seeing some of the behind the scenes stuff and how the band formed.

I grew up listening to Queen. They are my all-time favorite band. It was cool seeing some of the behind the scenes stuff and how the band formed.
I bet that was cool!......my boy is a great drummer......have tried to get him into the Classic Rock but he's into the newer groups.......still great to listen to him pound those drums!

I bet that was cool!......my boy is a great drummer......have tried to get him into the Classic Rock but he's into the newer groups.......still great to listen to him pound those drums!
That's awesome that you have a young musician in the family. Have you tried showing him some Peter Criss drum solo videos?

That's awesome that you have a young musician in the family. Have you tried showing him some Peter Criss drum solo videos?
Not sure I've even seen 'em! Haaaaaaa! LOL Not sure if he has but he might have.....I'll have to ask him! He did have a couple videos up on you tube he did....have to see if I can find 'em!

Not sure I've even seen 'em! Haaaaaaa! LOL Not sure if he has but he might have.....I'll have to ask him! He did have a couple videos up on you tube he did....have to see if I can find 'em!
In his day Peter Criss was considered one of the top drummers of all time.

I'll have to check his info out......I'd ask Wyatt but he's out with his girlfriend. He's probly herd of him. Gonna find out his youtube videoes and post a couple up for the Taco Owners here!

Back