The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Evenin' all! Friday Night Pistol at the gun club tonite! The glock 30 hadn't been out lately so decided to take 'er out and run some round thru it! All head shots. No hostages tonite....let them live another day! LOL She's all cleaned and lubed and ready to go again! Nothin' better than driving the Taco to the range and shootin' a Glock...:D

Evenin' all! Friday Night Pistol at the gun club tonite! The glock 30 hadn't been out lately so decided to take 'er out and run some round thru it! All head shots. No hostages tonite....let them live another day! LOL She's all cleaned and lubed and ready to go again! Nothin' better than driving the Taco to the range and shootin' a Glock...:D
Unless you’re driving the Taco and shooting an XD;)

Wow, I think that's the actual truck, at a different dealership. I think they're gonna make me do this vehicle trade next week, while I have my kids, which is gonna suck. Car seats, seat cover install, etc...and they are 5 and 6...
Atleast, the available date moved back up from the 18th.
IMG_6684.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I think that's the actual truck, at a different dealership. I think they're gonna make me do this vehicle trade next week, while I have my kids, which is gonna suck. Car seats, seat cover install, etc...and they are 5 and 6...
Atleast, the available date moved back up from the 18th.
View attachment 26065
That’s a nice looking truck, bud - I’m sure you’re gonna love it when she’s finally yours ;)

Earlier, the neighbor behind my house asked if I could go in half on a replacement fence between us. The existing fence is on his lot and is an old wood fence that's rotted. He wants a white vinyl fence. The segment between our properties is like 160'...and that would probably cost ~$3,000 +/-. They obviously make more money than I do. He just had a nice pool, hot tub, screen enclosure built and had his roof redone. LOL, I said if I was gonna drop that kinda money on a fence, it would have to be on my property to reflect the improvement in value. That kinda bothers me that he would ask that. I make $15/hour and that's the only income at my house. He actually asked if he went ahead and built it, if I could reimburse him later...

Earlier, the neighbor behind my house asked if I could go in half on a replacement fence between us. The existing fence is on his lot and is an old wood fence that's rotted. He wants a white vinyl fence. The segment between our properties is like 160'...and that would probably cost ~$3,000 +/-. They obviously make more money than I do. He just had a nice pool, hot tub, screen enclosure built and had his roof redone. LOL, I said if I was gonna drop that kinda money on a fence, it would have to be on my property to reflect the improvement in value. That kinda bothers me that he would ask that. I make $15/hour and that's the only income at my house. He actually asked if he went ahead and built it, if I could reimburse him later...
That reminds me of the old saying, “Good fences make good neighbors”

Tell him you'll help pay if he puts half of the hot tub on your side of the fence... [emoji23]

Back