The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

A pay check is just enough to get to the next pay check. They have it figured out for us
Hey G! You're right.....just enuf to get by........where's those winning lotto numbers??? I stopped making change in the collection plate on sundays so the Good Lord should shine down on me soon! LOL

Hey G! You're right.....just enuf to get by........where's those winning lotto numbers??? I stopped making change in the collection plate on sundays so the Good Lord should shine down on me soon! LOL

Lol I’m not sure if he will help you with the lottery but he will in other ways.

Money isn't everything. I try not to be too materialistic. I got a great wife, dogs to welcome me home, a home. Heck I even have a few birds that will tell at me when wifey's not around, but I sure love my toys.[emoji16]

Health is the greatest thing. That’s my opinion though. You can’t buy health or your family’s health.

Merry Take Down The Decorations Day everyone!!!

Family tradition is to take all the decorations down and celebrate an un-cluttered house the day after Christmas.[emoji16][emoji12]

Merry Take Down The Decorations Day everyone!!!

Family tradition is to take all the decorations down and celebrate an un-cluttered house the day after Christmas.[emoji16][emoji12]

Just put ours back on the shelves in the garage. Walmart had everything on sale so take down a tote a fill it with gift bags and boxes. Then went and put the mother in-laws back on shelves cause I don’t want her on a ladder .

Back