The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Getting loaded up to take off for Lake Tahoe tomorrow! Going to crash with some friends in Reno tomorrow night, check out some of those 4-wheelin' trails that I haven't been on in 6+ years, hop around downtown Reno Fri night and hopefully be alive to pick up wifey from the airport mid day Saturday. [emoji38] Then we head up to Tahoe to meet up with the family and bike some of the flume trail that goes around Lake Tahoe Sunday, miss that trail too! Couple of hikes planned, no telling what else wifey has up her sleeve. Excited to spend some time with the in-laws,... (don't hear that often, do ya?) Purpose of the trip is to bring back a round dinning room table with a lazy susan in a uhaul trailer, I'll be excited for that when we get back next Wed. Haha1533751236291.jpeg

A few of the couple hundred pics from road trippin with my friend from Louisiana. Northeastern AZ and Southern UT. Had a blast! Did several amazing hikes. It was a whirlwind, now I'm ready to relax! Haha!

Got in some good 'froadin, scared the crap out of my buddy many times. Loving the new Toytec/ OME/ Total Chaos setup. Gotta hand it to OV as well. The Tacoma performs leaps and bounds over stock even with the 285 tires on stock (4.30) gears. I just kept thinking to myself, "Wow, that's nice..." the throttle response was most noticeable in the technical spots in 4L. Midrange pulls harder than it did with the factory tune with stock tires. I wasn't having to downshift to 5th or 4th nearly as much on the highway,... I have nothing negative to say about the OV tune. Good job to them! ~1,200 mile road trip mostly between 5,000 and 7,000 elevation, got up to 9,000 in places, averaged 20.5 mpg. View attachment 19842View attachment 19843View attachment 19844View attachment 19845View attachment 19846View attachment 19847View attachment 19848View attachment 19849View attachment 19850
Wow. Thanks for sharing [emoji16]

Getting loaded up to take off for Lake Tahoe tomorrow! Going to crash with some friends in Reno tomorrow night, check out some of those 4-wheelin' trails that I haven't been on in 6+ years, hop around downtown Reno Fri night and hopefully be alive to pick up wifey from the airport mid day Saturday. [emoji38] Then we head up to Tahoe to meet up with the family and bike some of the flume trail that goes around Lake Tahoe Sunday, miss that trail too! Couple of hikes planned, no telling what else wifey has up her sleeve. Excited to spend some time with the in-laws,... (don't hear that often, do ya?) Purpose of the trip is to bring back a round dinning room table with a lazy susan in a uhaul trailer, I'll be excited for that when we get back next Wed. HahaView attachment 19893
That sound nice. I’ve got a 2012 GT transeo 1.0 it’s been a great hybrid bike. I get it tuned up every year and it keeps taking me places. I use to do a lot of mountain biking and had a Santa Cruz full suspension but that got stolen. I took that as a sign it was time to do something different. Sometimes life makes your choices for you. 2C07D495-84F1-4A69-A0CC-A52B6FE89322.jpeg

That sound nice. I’ve got a 2012 GT transeo 1.0 it’s been a great hybrid bike. I get it tuned up every year and it keeps taking me places. I use to do a lot of mountain biking and had a Santa Cruz full suspension but that got stolen. I took that as a sign it was time to do something different. Sometimes life makes your choices for you. View attachment 19894
I've had that $150 Walmart POS for about 3 years. [emoji23] I've had to weld on it, change cables, brakes, put good tubes in it after about 3 rides, Lol. I bought it after my last bike got stolen, don't remember what it was but it was a pretty good quality 27.5 mountain bike. I'll get another good one when I can't fix this one anymore. [emoji38]

That sound nice. I’ve got a 2012 GT transeo 1.0 it’s been a great hybrid bike. I get it tuned up every year and it keeps taking me places. I use to do a lot of mountain biking and had a Santa Cruz full suspension but that got stolen. I took that as a sign it was time to do something different. Sometimes life makes your choices for you. View attachment 19894
My wife has the Transeo 4.o, the one in front of my POS. lol

Good to hear your day was better than my day. I spent the entire morning running between doctor appointments at the VA.
It's a great system they have set up for our vets! (sarcasm) I personally have not registered with the VA.......thought I'd wait til things improved.....I may be waiting awhile.

It's a great system they have set up for our vets! (sarcasm) I personally have not registered with the VA.......thought I'd wait til things improved.....I may be waiting awhile.
I have to admit, the VA here in Temple TX has done me well over the past 12 years. From routine checkups to ligiment reconstruction surgery on my ankle it's been awesome. Can't say the same for other vets at the same facility though.

Back