The most loyal dog breed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tempor, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Tempor

Tempor New Member

I want to get a dog this month, but it must be completely loyal to me. I know that all dogs are inherently loyal to their owner, but maybe there is one breed that is more loyal than the others?

Scott Wyman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. RonFad

RonFad Well-Known Member

Don't know what breed is the most loyal but do know you must be as loyal to them.

Cape taco and Scott Wyman like this.
  4. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

Treat them with a kind hand and you'll bond with most breeds.

That said, any of the herding breeds get top marks from me.

Cape taco and Scott Wyman like this.
  5. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Labs tend to be very loyal and are very eager to learn, so are boxers. If you want something a little smaller the Australian shepherd or cattle dog is a great dog, but very high energy.

Series6 likes this.
  6. Nefeol

Nefeol Member

The Rottweiler are some of the sweetest, most loyal family dogs around. They can be reserved with strangers, but love their people. And that’s what you want, right? I so love my dog and I started to read a lot of books and blogs about dogs. Accidentally I found this site https://petsoid.com/history-of-queensland-heeler-dogs/ where are offered a lot of threads with info about lovely pets. All their content is free! No paid subscription, or smth like this! I fell in love with this blog! These guys have a quality blog, with comfy design and navigation. I found out a lot of info in this blog, so take a minute to look over this site for more info!

Scott Wyman likes this.
  7. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

It’s interesting how you both joined a day apart and so have most of the other limited posters who start new threads that have to do with sex or other things off topic. Lots of these threads that have been started are by people who joined the same day or within a day of each other. Then @Nefeol has 12 posts and they almost all have a link in them to some web site.

Be cautious clicking on any link people post that you don’t know. The can have bugs. :confused:

Series6, Cape taco and Crawdad like this.
  8. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

My friend has a Rottweiler she did not have her tail cut so u can see her wag it and not be scared of her .she like 120 lbs.and a big baby !