The Q & A Thread

YotaKid

Teen Taco Driver
I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to post questions in that don't quite need a whole thread, such as 'what size tire can i fit with a 3" lift (with no trimming)', 'what is the best backspacing and rim size for a 33x12.50', or "what gears are in my stock '06 4.0 automatic". Anything that can be answered with a simple yes or no or one sentence answer, or anything that may be considered a noob or dummy question could come here.

Maybe we could elminate some of those annoying threads that end up being reposted x10000 if people see this and use it and get simple straightforward answers to simple straightforward questions here...maybe it could even get stickied.

Maybe I should have let 4wd and OR17TRD put my Toyota grille emblem on with their “stickied hands”. It probably would have stuck better than the 3M tape.
Never mind. I couldn’t stand the thoughts of guessing where the adhesive came from. Lol. @kp.taco could have definitely had the emblem when it came off then.

:eek:
I’ll walk you through what I had to do..
1. Find some black tourmaline it is the most effective for personal protection.
2. get holy water. Splash it all around.
3. Pray.
Or just stop believing which worked for me.

Hey, would've had to cross this threshold at some point...

Reactions: 4wd
Back