Things I DON’T like about my Tacoma

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Atomic Diesel, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

I don't like that my driver side window doesn't have the auto up feature. I guess that's only for the fancy packages. :(

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. AbsurdBuffalo

AbsurdBuffalo Well-Known Member

Order up the switch assembly from one of those other levels, pop it in, and Bob's your aunte.

The 'auto' feature of the window is handled in the physical switch assembly.

B-Man likes this.
  4. Scott Wyman

I did not know that! I'm learning g so much from this forum. Thanks for the tip.

B-Man likes this.
  5. AbsurdBuffalo

AbsurdBuffalo Well-Known Member

Yeah, disclosure: I've never done it (my TRD OR has auto windows), just basing it off knowing how those switches work, it *should* be possible.

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Don’t back track now own your statement haha

Bogunn, B-Man, Crawdad and 1 other person like this.
  7. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

+1 or17trd will call you out.

OR17TRD, B-Man and Crawdad like this.
  8. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I love the forum also. I’ve learned a lot also

OR17TRD, Bogunn, Scott Wyman and 2 others like this.
  9. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

How's the Caribbean?

OR17TRD likes this.
  10. Scott Wyman

No worries. I'll research first. I t.f s the idea that makes the difference.

OR17TRD likes this.
  11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Haha.

OR17TRD likes this.
  12. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

Still hating the fact that Toyota can't find someone out there to make them a factory tonneau cover that doesn't f'ing leak like a screen window in a submarine #,&#'.;: b&:!:÷&.,wtf Toyota just call ARE and have them build u a bunch to sell at $850.00 like u charge for a factory leaky one ! There I feel much better now ! Phew!

13. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Lol. I can’t complain. My factory tonneau doesn’t really leak at all. It isn’t even enough to notice. Even after spraying the bed, cover, and tailgate with a high pressure wand at the car wash it’s barely wet.
    I guess I got lucky.

14. OR17TRD

It’s been adjusted correctly.

Bogunn likes this.
  15. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Maybe so.

16. Cape taco

Morning guys yes I brought to the guy who I bought my last 2 ARE covers from he told me were to add extra foam gasket at joints. but I got nothin' so I think it's going to get s cap with side opening windows.

bumpedmyhead likes this.
  17. bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

I ordered an ARE MXtopper 5 weeks ago before I left on my motorcycle trip. Inferno! Im on the return leg now, and hoping its done when I get back. About $2150. Excited!

Cape taco likes this.
  18. Cape taco

Sweet! I can get an ARE Hard tonneau for 1250 color matched which is pretty good

bumpedmyhead likes this.
  19. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Amazing. Secrets Cap Cana was truly first class. Swim out room was a great touch. Headed home today. Dreading work tomorrow

Crawdad, OR17TRD and lcarrasco212 like this.
  20. OR17TRD

Glad it was amazing

21. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Sorry wrong thread