Things I DON’T like about my Tacoma

I hate the voice command on the radio. I have never ever had a worse voice command it never understands me it’s hard to use. I feel like I’m talking to early 90s voice activation system.
My wife's rx 350 had the worst voice commands "did you want Mexican restraunt?" Was what we usually got for response ! Some one has a sick sense of humor at lexus lol

Couldn't I take my plasma cutter and skim a little fat off the sides of the trailer hitch without sacrificing the strength of the hitch . I only put a bike rack on to carry our fat bikes to the beach.good morning OR17

Couldn't I take my plasma cutter and skim a little fat off the sides of the trailer hitch without sacrificing the strength of the hitch . I only put a bike rack on to carry our fat bikes to the beach.good morning OR17
You could but I’d disclose that mod to the next buyer incase they actually tow things.

Cool maybe just one side so I don't keep scarfing my knuckles .I'm going to under coat this weekend with the clear flexseal.

After 6 months ownership of a 2018, here's what I would change/add:

Put the oil filter on top,like the 4.0l, if the filter is going to be on the bottom, put anaccess door in the skid plate, like the TROD To has.
Make the oil fill uprigh t, not angled forward
Air A/C vents for the back seat area
12 vDC outlet and/or usb for the rear seating area
12vDC outlet in the bed, with the 120vAC outlet
Garage door button.. On when ignition is on, only.

After 6 months ownership of a 2018, here's what I would change/add:

Put the oil filter on top,like the 4.0l, if the filter is going to be on the bottom, put anaccess door in the skid plate, like the TROD To has.
Make the oil fill uprigh t, not angled forward
Air A/C vents for the back seat area
12 vDC outlet and/or usb for the rear seating area
12vDC outlet in the bed, with the 120vAC outlet
Garage door button.. On when ignition is on, only.

There are Air Conditioning vents for the back seat area under each front seat. You just have to use the floor vent setting. They actually throw out quite a bit of air.

Back