Third Gen Glass break sensor (RS3200) install instructions.

Gary209

Hi.

New to the forum. Just bought a TRD off road and want to upgrade the alarm. We have a lot of smash and grab thefts in my area and I have ordered the board but can't find any info on instillation. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you Joisey. They printed a copy for me when I picked it up but it was a fairly crappy black and white print. This is much better. So looking at the directions it looks like it has to be initialized with techstream. Is this a true statement, if so is it difficult?
Thanks.

By what I have read, some vehicles have to activate using techstream and others don't. Mine has the keyless entry. Bought my kit in April, blew out my rotator cuff of my right arm that weekend.

It will be a while before I get to install my kit.

PS You are quite welcome. The website of the link that I gave you has some very good prices, better than most.

Last edited:
I feel your pain. I'm working with a frozen shoulder right now with limited motion and strength on my dominant side. Anyway I installed mine today, took less then an hour. Did not install the plug at the hood latch it was already wired to the latch, I'm guessing an alarm switch on the latch. Anyway It's working without having to hook into the computer. I ended up at a sensitivity setting of 9. Also my truck is a 2019 TRD off-road with automatic transmission and keyless entry/start.

Thank you for the reply. Hopefully my truck won't need the computer hookup in order to work. Thanks again for the information.

Back