This guy

Torque brake it?
Hes talking about going up a grade via highway, not a dirt incline.... im thinking he keeps it in drive, then as he gives it more pedal, the truck just bogs itself down in fuel until it kicks down and takes off.
Ive never relied on the tcu to pick the right gear, that's just silly.

Bro, mine falls on its face if i torque break. Pissed me off the other day when i did it lol. I’m used to tuned vehicles
Lmfao.... must have incorporated the brake/throttle software update from the 2nd gens after the bs "unintended acceleration" campaign.

Abs killswitch can solve this if u 3rd genners figure out the wiring.

I too have the reflash for the brake override.
921756_582658211759404_1565968125_o.jpg

Hes talking about going up a grade via highway, not a dirt incline.... im thinking he keeps it in drive, then as he gives it more pedal, the truck just bogs itself down in fuel until it kicks down and takes off.
Ive never relied on the tcu to pick the right gear, that's just silly.

Ah I thought he was stopped. Just mash it. #notorque

Bro, mine falls on its face if i torque break. Pissed me off the other day when i did it lol. I’m used to tuned vehicles

Turn off TRAC.

Ah I thought he was stopped. Just mash it. #notorque

Turn off TRAC.

Is that Traction control? I had it off with ect on. I wanted to break it loose a bit.. i took off full throttle, tires started trying to squeal so i pushed the breaks to break her loose and thats where it fell on its face lol

Back