This is cool !

Lol, that's kinda like calling a Clydesdale a miniature pony isn't it? I'm sure he'll apreciate the extra space.
Yes he is.
Technically he is 4 years old now, but I still call him puppy.
Actually I probably say come here puppy as often as I say come here Rupert.

BC,I truly hope you don’t mind me asking, because so many bits and pieces have been put out there already, is the wheelchair temporary ? I hope your recovery gets you back to 100%

BC,I truly hope you don’t mind me asking, because so many bits and pieces have been put out there already, is the wheelchair temporary ? I hope your recovery gets you back to 100%

I don't mind you asking almost anything.
It is temporary thank God!
Once i heal enough I will go to rehabilitation and start learning to walk again and strengthen my arms, back, legs, etc. I have a power chair for now to zip around in. And a lady who drives me around most of the time that owns a special van with a ramp i drive up and the seats are all pulled out of it except for the driver seat. So she opens the door on the passengers side of her raised roof Chrysler van, the ramp is power unfolding and extending. After i drive in she folds the ramp up and climbs in and shuts the door...she clamps my chair to the floor so it stays in place and she drives me anywhere I want to go. If after hours, or i don't need her my girlfriend who looks small but is freakishly strong for such a small person wheels me out to her suv in my unpowered chair, she basically puts me in her kia, she folds my chair and puts it in the back and away we go. I have driven briefly a few times but it is hard to do, uncomfortable, and frankly feels unsafe. Trust me when i say you don't want to ride with me right now lol.

I love big dogs, well all dogs, especially big ones. When I retired my wife told me I needed to get a dog. I knew she had never had a dog in the house but I told her I wasn't getting a dog that had to be kept outside. We compromised and got 2 smaller ones, a snoodle and a ****zoo mix. They are our babies.
His last weigh in he was only 171 lbs of puppy. ;)

Can't leave the family at home. We take our 2 everywhere, when we go to the beach on vacation we will only rent a house where they are welcome. Neither one of them likes the water but they love walking and running in the sand, but theyre glad to get back home, aaahhh, grass again.
When I had 3 great danes all at the same time, people used to look at me really oddly when I was out with them. ;)

Rupert is my baby, and basically my shadow. Also I don't have to lift him in or out of my truck, i drop the tailgate and he jumps in. ;) If when I stop someplace and drop the tailgate he jumps out...if i don't drop it he knows that he is supposed to stay there. Although a few times the urge to visit someone or food has had him jump out anyway lol.
Last summer i had to go into Walmart, and when i came out he was gone. I started looking around and there he was about 10 cars over sharing McDonald's with a guy who had bought it inside and was willing to share. I bet he smelled it and jumped out to go eat. I do not go to Walmart with him ever, without stopping and buying him some McDonalds to eat. Usually I come back to my truck, drop the tailgate and i sit on it and we eat together. I buy him the plain burgers from the value menu, he likes those. So i buy him 5 and i get a bigmac for myself.

Last edited:
B.C. My prayers go out to you, sounds like you been through some tough times with this very unpleasant accident. I hope this only makes you stronger and best of luck with all your Rehab. Your very lucky to have two caring people to help you through some of these times,,stay Strong and Healthy.

Back