Throttle body spacer is it worth it?

^^^Thing with that is you don't have to spend $28K on a Prius for good MPG. Hyundai Elantra, Kia Rio, VW TDI, Toyota Yaris and many others get great MPGs for a lot less. Hybrids are gimmicks. $45K for a Volt. No thanks.

I had a 8 cylinder camaro rs (sometime around 1990?) that got 29 mpg on highway. Elect ignition, fuel inject, streamlined, but most important it only needed 700 rpm at 60 mph.

Sorry, couldn't help continuing off topic. Actually got me to sign up here.

Last edited:
I used to have a toyota echo.... I like my tacoma way more than that car. I domt care so much about fuel economy because it rides smooth and sits up like i like when i drive

While we are off topic. Do you know where I can get nice lights for my bull bar? Like who do you recommend

Attachments

• 1390839104727.jpg
    1390839104727.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 28
What topic would you like me to pontificate upon now? I've always got an opinion about something.

Okay, I should have said I almost always have an opinion about things. When you start talking about lifts and what size tires fit with what size height lift, I am in over my head. You'll have to carry on that topic with me reading on the sidelines.

Back