Ticking Noise Only At Highway Speeds

Invert

Hi all, curious to know if anyone else has had this issue before.

I have a 2017 TRD Sport 6spd manual. At 90km/h (~55mph) my truck starts a ticking noise. The ticking stays at a constant speed but will get louder as I accelerate above 90km/h. The ticking is slightly noticeable with the windows up if your hearing is in check. Driving with the front windows down the ticking is more noticeable than the wind noise. Driving with the rear windows down, the ticking is quieter than having the front windows down. The volume of the ticking noise is the same from side to side.

If anyone has experienced this before, I would appreciate the insight to the issue.

Thanks,

I figured it was a rock or screw in my tire right away so I've already gone ahead and changed back to all season tires, ticking still exists.
Uploaded a video, ticking throughout the video but gets louder as I accelerate at ~24 seconds.

My truck does it even when is park and let iddle, took it for service and the tech answer on my papaerwork was that toyota is aware of the ticking issue but have no solution jet. They will let me know if any news from Toyota.

Do you have a lift? Wheel spacer?
No lift, no spacers. It's a completely stock truck.

Never thought this would have happened but after driving 2500km for a road trip, the ticking has disappeared... problem solved itself

Back