Tire Brand

2009ToyTaco

Hello everyone!

I am looking to purchase new tires in the near future for my 2009 ToyTaco. I have already determined what size I am getting (LT 265/70R16). What brand name and type tire are you using? Do you have good traction?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

I was considering three types and brands, Falken, Hankook and Cooper. I am looking for both and on-road and off-road tire.

BFG's t/a ko's are awesome ...or Firestone destination a/t's are also a great tire, and a lil easier on the wallet

Look into Hercules Terra Trac AT2's. cooper built made in USA and has 60k warranty and free road hazard. Got 30k on min and plenty of tread left. Quiet and smooth.

So after all of the input and feedback, I decided to purchase Falken Wild Peak A/T3W 265 /70 R16 tires, Level 8 Motorsports Punch Rims and new TPMS. I will post picture before and after I receive them. They should be arriving Monday (04/03). I so excited, I am like a kid waiting for Christmas....

I heard Hankook, BFG KO2 and cooper multiple times but not one said falken. No ones opinion really matters when it comes to new shoes. :D

I heard Hankook, BFG KO2 and cooper multiple times but not one said falken. No ones opinion really matters when it comes to new shoes. :D
Yes, OR17TRD no one on this site said Falken but this isn't the only site I am a member of.... I was just looking for input and I receive some valuable and greatly appreciated input and for that I am thankful but when it came to the final decision it ultimately came back to me. It took me nearly a month between forums, costs and specs to make a final decision. But this is the decision I have decided to live with.

I was considering three types and brands, Falken, Hankook and Cooper. I am looking for both and on-road and off-road tire.
Just my observation while reading this thread. You put your number one (Falken) first in a list of 3. That's what you went with. I get it you where just looking to validate your educated decision. I just thought it was funny no one said Falken.
Congrats on the new tires. I always love the honeymoon and the smell of new rubber. Let us know how they handle off-road when you go.
Like I said my opinion really doesn't matter. :D Love my 285/75/16 BFG KO2 A/T

Back