tire fitting concern

Hey guys i’ve got an icon stage 3 lift and in the picture below you can see it recommends 8.5” wide wheels with 4.75 backspacing. i will be running 285/75/r16. however the methods i want are 8” wide and 4.50 backspacing. Am i going to have trouble fitting these wheels and tires or will i just rub on full turn?View attachment 20067

Hey guys i’ve got an icon stage 3 lift and in the picture below you can see it recommends 8.5” wide wheels with 4.75 backspacing. i will be running 285/75/r16. however the methods i want are 8” wide and 4.50 backspacing. Am i going to have trouble fitting these wheels and tires or will i just rub on full turn?View attachment 20067
Some reservoirs can stick out and if the offset and backspace isn’t enough it will rub. @whippersnapper02 has to run bora 3/4” wheel spacers to clear his fox up front.

ok thank you. i won’t have reservoirs on my front end. I will just have icons extended travel coilovers since i won’t need the reservoirs for overlanding. do you think i will still have an issue OR17TRD?

ok thank you. i won’t have reservoirs on my front end. I will just have icons extended travel coilovers since i won’t need the reservoirs for overlanding. do you think i will still have an issue OR17TRD?
Probably not. 0.25” shouldn’t make a difference.

Back