Tire size / adaptive cruise control

Taco19

Hello. I own a 19 Tacoma SR5 with adaptive radar cruise control. My stock tire size is 245 75 16 and would like to increase that to 265 75 16. Do you know if any issues with increased tire size? Will this affect the radar cruise control or any of the other radar safety functions? Thank you very much.

Can't say using 265 75 16's but i have 265/70 16's currently on my 2020 sr5 and their no issues with the cruise control from opposed the stock 245/75 16 tires that came with it.

I'm glad I have a '16, the least amount of nanny systems of the 3rd gens.
No kidding, after avoiding a major accident with my truck yesterday when an idiot with a pos old ram truck pull right out in front of me at 60 mph, i had do some super quick emergency maneuvers to save my ass when i hit something on the steering wheel that screwed the sensitivity of the lane alert warning. Now its driving me nuts every time a vehicle pass's or i get too close to something.:mad:

Hello. I own a 19 Tacoma SR5 with adaptive radar cruise control. My stock tire size is 245 75 16 and would like to increase that to 265 75 16. Do you know if any issues with increased tire size? Will this affect the radar cruise control or any of the other radar safety functions? Thank you very much.
I put some 265 75 16 Falken Rubitreks on my 2019 SR5 back in December and haven't noticed any issues with any of the safety systems.

Back