Tire Vote 285/75/16

Tacomania

A. Bfgoodrich T/A kO2. 750 shipped.

B. Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlar 1,152 shipped (maybe 80$ mail in rebafe)

C. Your recommendation

A.
C. If you have a discount tires I’d go in there they are having their Black Friday sale and have the best deal on BFG 285/75/16 I got mine for $188 each and a $100 mail in rebate. $652 in the end and when you buy from them they mount and balance them.
$750 shipped is a good deal too though if you don't have a discount tire close to you.

A.
C. If you have a discount tires I’d go in there they are having their Black Friday sale and have the best deal on BFG 285/75/16 I got mine for $188 each and a $100 mail in rebate. $652 in the end and when you buy from them they mount and balance them.
$750 shipped is a good deal too though if you don't have a discount tire close to you.
We dont have a discount tire in Missouri[emoji22] . Not looking for mud tires, saw good reviews on the good year as an all around tire
But i am going to texas tomorrow, maybe i can check them in my luggage[emoji23] [emoji23]

A.
Also, i cant install yet. Have to put the lift first[emoji23] so i am making use of holiday discounts to get the goodies ahead of time. Lift to be installed in jan, got icons stage 6[emoji85] [emoji15] [emoji33][emoji33]

Also, i cant install yet. Have to put the lift first[emoji23] so i am making use of holiday discounts to get the goodies ahead of time. Lift to be installed in jan, got icons stage 6[emoji85] [emoji15] [emoji33][emoji33]

Don't know if you have looked into it but Pep boys are having buy 3 get the 4th tire for free. Making the Falken a total of $581 for 4 before taxes.

IMG_3623.jpg

If you plan on doing some serious wheeling I’d get mud tires.

I went with km2s, the mt/r were my first option, but read multiple reviews on balancing issues, so i am going to give the km2s a shot, not literaly though. [emoji28] thanks for the votes and feedback

Back