Tires a d seat cover suggestions

Tires and* seat cover suggestions.

Bought my 2011 TX Pro a few months back, currently have Goodyear Wrangler MT/R’s which are pretty good other than when I got stuck in mud (thank god for that locking rear diff).. Anyway, the tires are cupped and I wanted new ones regardless. I live on 10 acres, it’s my daily driver although I work remote so I don’t commute. I do hit the freeway back home to San Jose here and there which is about a two and half hour drive so new tires need to run well on the freeway and not wear too fast. I don’t care about road noise, at all. I’ll be hitting Tahoe quite a bit in the winter so need good snow/ice tires, I plan on going to Az for off-roading a couple times a year so need tires that run well in the desert and rocks, also I obviously like to hit the mud here and there and don’t like getting stuck. What do y’all recommend? I was looking at Goodyear Duratrac’s and Cooper Discoverer STT Pro’s but all suggestions are welcome!

Also, I have a dog and a toddler so I need to get really good seat covers to save the interior.

Recommendations?

Last edited:
I would get the BFG KM3 for mud or the KO2 for A/T either would do well for your needs and use.
Look at the Clazzio’s for seat covers they are a little pricey but fit and look good. Easy to clean.

I would get the BFG KM3 for mud or the KO2 for A/T either would do well for your needs and use.
Look at the Clazzio’s for seat covers they are a little pricey but fit and look good. Easy to clean.

Thanks! I’m reading up on the KM3’s right now, they seem super legit!

I have had my wet Okoles for about 15 months and I love them except for my lettering. The drivers side is starting to peel. Wet Okole has offered to repair it at no charge, it’s just a hassle to take them back off and ship them. The seat warmers work great also!IMG_1248.jpg

Just ordered the Clazzio front and back in dark gray. After researching they seem to be the best fit and look.

Still debating on tires. BFG KM3’s, Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC, Pro Comp Xtreme MT2, Cooper Discoverer STT Pro.

Just ordered the Clazzio front and back in dark gray. After researching they seem to be the best fit and look.

Still debating on tires. BFG KM3’s, Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC, Pro Comp Xtreme MT2, Cooper Discoverer STT Pro.
Post pictures of the clazzio’s when you get them installed.

Nice. The dark gray will look good.
Good luck on the tire decision. That’ll be a tough one.

Are those clazzio’s? That slip on? I’m thinking Katskin but I think they cut off the stock covers and put the katskin on the seat.I didn’t get any mileage on the Baja claws but that was on a Chevy truck years ago. They look bad azz though

Last edited:
Back