Tires size

You’d only be going up about an inch. 265/70 to 265/75 on 16’s it shouldn’t effect the TSS-P until you start going over 3” of lift with larger tires or take the rake out and go bro lean.

Okay thank you for the clarification. I'm just now starting to look at lifts. Any recommendations in terms of brands an how much I should lift? I'm thinking a leveling kit and those 5100s so far.

Okay thank you for the clarification. I'm just now starting to look at lifts. Any recommendations in terms of brands an how much I should lift? I'm thinking a leveling kit and those 5100s so far.
The 5100’s are good to level it out

I'm about to do a2 inch spacer (I know i know the spacer sucks) and the 1.5 inch add a leaf in the rear

I did the 265-70-17 s hankook dynapro at-m .rub à little got it aligned rubbed so bad had to take off mud flaps lifted 1.5 spacer put mudflaps back on just rubbing à little need to find à better aligné shop thought 265-70-17 Were not supposed to rub wtf.mileage dropped from 20.3 to 19.1in town

Last edited:
I did the 265-70-17 s hankook dynapro at-m .rub à little got it aligned rubbed so bad had to take off mud flaps lifted 1.5 spacer put mudflaps back on just rubbing à little need to find à better aligné shop thought 265-70-17 Werner supposed to rub wtf.mileage dropped from 20.3 to 19.1in town

What was the wheel offset?

I did the 265-70-17 s hankook dynapro at-m .rub à little got it aligned rubbed so bad had to take off mud flaps lifted 1.5 spacer put mudflaps back on just rubbing à little need to find à better aligné shop thought 265-70-17 Werner supposed to rub wtf.mileage dropped from 20.3 to 19.1in town
If it doesn’t rub without the mud flaps just leave the mud flaps off. Looks better without them IMO.

17x9 .4.5 backseat -12 offset .the 17x8 were -10, 4.11 backspace .I like the mud flaps keeps the road sh#t off my truck

17x9 .4.5 backseat -12 offset .the 17x8 were -10, 4.11 backspace .I like the mud flaps keeps the road sh#t off my truck
Offsets a little low. Anything under 0 is going to start rubbing with 285’s -6 is as low as I’d go and 8.5” wide wheels is as wide as I’d go. And it will rub. Every tire is a little different actual size even if it says 285/70/17 the actual dimensions can vary from manufacture.
I remember someone else about a year ago saying she was having issues with rubbing on 9” wide -12 offset wheels with 265/70/17 and changed to 8” wide with 0 offset and had no more issues. There is a sweet spot on all vehicles with wheel size and offset. These Tacoma’s like 16-18x7-9” +30 to -6 between that they do ok depening on tire size and lift. Anything outside of that it will start rubbing either the UCA or the wheel wells and CM.
That’s just what I’ve seen. More lift can help, modify the wheels wells and do a CMC.

Back