Tires!

Marctrd

Hey guys new to the thread and new to the tacoma. Came out of a 17 F250 lariat (had for 3 months) and into a 2018 Trd OR. Like the title says looking to upgrade the tires. I drive a decent amount (30k a year) and rarely go off road. Just looking for a better look without killing the power or gas mileage. Just ordered trd pro wheels and probably will only be going to a 265/75 r16. Narrowed it down to Cooper st maxxx or toyo open country a/t II. Any advice, opinions, or criticism is greatly appreciated. Oh and pictures of any similar setup would be amazing. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and welcome to the forum.
I like the Toyo Open Country A/T myself. A decent highway ride without a ton of road noise. Plus Toyo has a “no regrets” warranty they allows you to try the tires for a month and a half or 500 miles. I’ve never seen anyone use the warranty but it’s pretty cool.

Merry Christmas and welcome to the Club Taco. I recently got Falconer WILDPEAK AT and I’m very happy with them. I went with factory size setting for my 2016 OR. I wanted BF Goodrich kO2 but for the Huge saving I went this WILDPEAK. I did some research here and on YouTube and made a decision I’m glad I made. Post some pics of your new Rig

Hey guys new to the thread and new to the tacoma. Came out of a 17 F250 lariat (had for 3 months) and into a 2018 Trd OR. Like the title says looking to upgrade the tires. I drive a decent amount (30k a year) and rarely go off road. Just looking for a better look without killing the power or gas mileage. Just ordered trd pro wheels and probably will only be going to a 265/75 r16. Narrowed it down to Cooper st maxxx or toyo open country a/t II. Any advice, opinions, or criticism is greatly appreciated. Oh and pictures of any similar setup would be amazing. Merry Christmas!
Congrats on the new Tacoma. That’s a down grade in size. Better mpg and off-road capability. Welcome to the forum. My cousin runs the coopers and likes them. I’d buy what you like and your budget likes. They are both good tires. I personally like the KO2’s but if I was going to choose one of those I’d probably go with the Cooper if you go off road.

I would chose KO2's if you're looking for longevity, my 02' has had BFG KO's on for 10 years, 90K miles on them and still have life leftover. Only sees highways and a gravel parking lot.

That’s impressive. It says a lot for the KO’s.

I build tires,for cooper tire and the coolers you are wanting is a good tire,another tire to consider is cooper At3’s a good all terrain tire.
Had them on my jeep that I sold.
Took them off road several times.work really good and not too loud on highway.
This is what I put on my Toyota Tacoma I just bought new.
They ride good,have good road manners.they have 55,000 mile warranty I believe

Back