Tires

ebaja

Any recommendation on which tires I should put on for my 2012 tacoma? Won't be going off road much, but will need traction when I take out my boat on the slippery boat ramp.

I would check out the reviews on Tire Rack. Can't go wrong with BFG ATs even if you don't wheel. I have heard that the Dynapros(I think that's the name) are pretty good.

BFG NOISY I replaced with General all weather they are quite and get better mileage, no problem pulling out of boat ramps

Take a look at firestone destination AT's. I got over 50k on the last set I had, they were not real aggressive and they were great in the snow and rain.

Take a look at firestone destination AT's. I got over 50k on the last set I had, they were not real aggressive and they were great in the snow and rain.

I concur! I have these on my truck now for year-round and they are excellent in snow & rain. 50~60k average lifespan. Been running this brand since 2008. Had them on my PreRunner and bought this set in Jan for this truck. Had no problem getting around in 20+ inches of snow. Good tire for daily driving.

I have 33" wrangler duratracs on mine, no road noise and rugged look. Work great on the trails! Also nitto trail grapplers ive looked at and seen on a taco there nice as well

Back