Tires

Javier Rattray

Hey homies/taco nation, just logged in, new member. I have a 2017 TRD sport crew. I want to get new tires on my stock rims.
What are the largest tires without drastic implications? I am highly considering the Toyo open country CT’s LT 10 plis 265/17r/17 ? Any suggestions or guidance much appreciated!
Thx!

Hey homies/taco nation, just logged in, new member. I have a 2017 TRD sport crew. I want to get new tires on my stock rims.
What are the largest tires without drastic implications? I am highly considering the Toyo open country CT’s LT 10 plis 265/17r/17 ? Any suggestions or guidance much appreciated!
Thx!
Welcome to the forum.
265/70/17 is the biggest you’ll want to go on stock. 10ply is pretty heavy for these trucks you’ll take a hit on MPG.

Thx for the help
So far. any Recommendations for tires ? I want to get some 265/17/17
I live outside of TORONTO & we can get some
Good snow but I also off-road as well. Looking at the best all season meaty tire to fit my 2017 trd sport crew. No lift yet & I already removed flaps. Still riding on my stock tires. & want to change over now. Thx!

I’ve liked my BFG KO2’s they have done well off-road and in snow. The KM3’s look good too.

Back