Took the Taco out to the sand pits last night

NailBomb

Got a wild hair in my ass last night and decided to go with some friend to a old sand/gravel pit. The truck is amazing, had to pull my buddy's jeep out lol. Real like the crawl feature, I feel like I can climb or descend obstacles that I wouldn't try before.

Make sure you have permission to be on the property. We got busted in an old quarry years ago and we were lucky it only cost us a couple hundred bucks each. We were lucky they didn't impound our vehicles. Legally, it would be pretty tough to impound, but lots of places aren't up on the latest case law etc and they might just hook them and you would have a hard time getting reimbursed for the hundreds it would cost on top of the fines that you would have to pay.

The good thing is that the police don't have a vehicle to get in and I have 4 ways to get out. It's also go to be law enforcement as well.

Thx slowpoke, that helps me feel better, the truck only had 600 miles on it but it's got to have some off road cred not like the GMC and Dodge parking lot queens.

Back