Top 15 Mods Under $250.... GO!

Speaker upgrade: Infinity speakers in the doors from Crutchfield. Subaru plug and play tweeters from Amazon.
Weathertec floor mats front and rear
LED interior lighting
Toyota bed mat

How are you liking the Infinty speakers, most are going with Kicker so you have me curious

Reactions: SCH
Where did you pick that up at? And did it work with a 2nd gen trd off road?
I got it from http://www.bobsmirrors.com/. It worked great on my 2015 DCSB TRD OffRoad. Mine had the mirror plug above the console and was totally plug and play with the adapter kit that was included from Bob's. There have been reports that some don't have the plug, so you'll need to check. Temperature sensor wiring was fairly straightforward - through the headliner, down the A pillar and kick panel. Came in from the sensor through a plug in the firewall and mounted to the support in front of the radiator.

Did you crack open and mod yours or did you buy a set. I have been looking at aftermarket black headlights but haven't really found what I am looking for. If you bought them what brand are they..

I opened them they are factory headlight, I learned how to do it from this guy

They shipped 2 sets and then included a couple of extra letters. Good deal and they went on fine first try.

Back