Tostidos 4-link build

tostidos

Well the truck is currently sitting inside Engage-Offroad's shop being torn apart. its getting a full SCORE legal cage, engine cab and bed, we are keeping the front kit adding race spindles and going to 12" c/o's so i can run a dual spring. Just picked up some 3.0 x 12" 5 tube king bypasses for the front. I am having them build a 9" rear end with locker and trussed, 4-Link suspension 3.0" c/o's and 3.0 x 18 4 tube bypasses for the rear. Disc brakes in the rear, and a fuel cell. a few more minor things as well. Got my Corbaeu Baja XP seats in. Bumper, Skids and maybe a light bar. Basically building towards 7200 class. :eek::cool::yay::bananadance::woot::burnrubber: will update more frequently as they get work done and I get some pics :)

Installed Items:
Alot of **** you see in the pics are coming off and being sold so i'll only list the items that i'm keeping.
Engage Front LT Kit with King 2.5" External resi Coil Overs/ limit straps 16" of travel
Fiberwerx 6" fenders and bedsides (they could use some paint)
6-17x9" 4.5 BS -12 OS Method desert truck beadlocks
Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTCs 315/70/17
PCI race radio
Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT NAVI
Pioneer amps and kicker sub

Future plans are to engine swap. center mount A-Arms. And if im feeling up to it after spending that much. T56 magnum (paddle shift):D

<----- More pics in the Garage

I'll add more as the mods come in! Any feedback is welcome!
IMG_4200-1.jpg
IMG_4216.jpg
IMG_4105.jpg

:boxing:took a break from designing some links to post up here about someones build....hmmm? wonder who's????

Back