Toyota’s Response to COVID

Thanks OR glad to see that your still on from time to time. You are a wealth of knowledge on our forum. Way to go Toyota I’m sure glad that big companies are helping out during this time of panic.
I get on this forum almost every day. I’m just not as active. I read more then I post now.

Some are better than others. You’ve got to ask the right questions. Right now Wells Fargo is offering up to 90 days for mortgage deferrals. What some people might get into trouble with is there is a balloon payment due at the end of the 90 days for the total amount deferred. This isn’t helping anyone and will hurt a lot of folks who don’t ask the right questions and know what they are signing up for. I’m sure we are going to see an increase in foreclosures and repos in the years to come.

I get on this forum almost every day. I’m just not as active. I read more then I post now.

Some are better than others. You’ve got to ask the right questions. Right now Wells Fargo is offering up to 90 days for mortgage deferrals. What some people might get into trouble with is there is a balloon payment due at the end of the 90 days for the total amount deferred. This isn’t helping anyone and will hurt a lot of folks who don’t ask the right questions and know what they are signing up for. I’m sure we are going to see an increase in foreclosures and repos in the years to come.

I hate to say this but I’m afraid you are correct. This whole thing will have abunch of people in a bad bind

Different companies from mortgages to cell phones to utilities are offering different plans. A friend in Michigan said her cell provider wants payment or she gets cut off. Period.
My mortgage is just gonna charge interest, defer for 90 days, and add at the back end. All you can do is ask and don’t get mad at them. It’s not their fault any more than yours...but asking for a supervisor if they are being dicks won’t make it any worse.

Back