Toyota care plus cost vs benefit

OR17TRD

Has anyone purchased one of these maintenance plans?
3 year 35,000 mile
3 year 45,000 mile
4 year 45,000 mile
4 year 60,000 mile
5 year 55,000 mile
5 year 75,000 mile
Does anyone know how much each plan costs?
Is it worth buying one of these plans?
Which one is the best value?
My 2017 came with a 2 year 25,000 mile plan.

Got a new 2017 last week. Came with the 2 year 25k like yours. Didn't do anything extra, I don't plan on it, unless there's really an advantage.

I called Toyota financial and was told by Jeff the cost will be different from dealer to dealer. You would have to call around to get the best price. Same with the extended warranties VSA you could get a good deal or ripped off. Shop around if you plan on getting one of these.
I was also told you can no longer buy from a dealer outside of your state.

I looked into the dealer pricing when they tried to sell me the extended care

The cost of the plan was really close to the cost of all of the scheduled services you would get for the duration of the plan

I get roadside assistance through my insurance, and have a local mechanic whose prices are very reasonable so it didn't make sense for me

If you are going to take your truck to Toyota anyway and your dealer is willing to make a deal it might be worth it

My truck came with some maint crap free, and our new car came with 1 also.
I may let them do the maint on the car while it's free, but the truck was my knuckles.

The only extra stuff i bought was the 7yr 100k Platinum warranty both vehicles. Used the trucks a couple times.

Roadside was included, plus my insurance has Roadside, so i shouldn't have to worry about her getting stuck anywhere if i cant get to her. Piece of mind

Back