Toyota over hall

smccombs

Anyone heard anything about the 2020 revamp of all Toyota models? So far I’ve heard about new interior, cooling seats, etc. Hoping someone has info on it.

Anyone heard anything about the 2020 revamp of all Toyota models? So far I’ve heard about new interior, cooling seats, etc. Hoping someone has info on it.
Not to be that guy, but it's "overhaul." I wouldn't trust the information just yet. Are you planning on holding out until then to buy?

Not to be that guy, but it's "overhaul." I wouldn't trust the information just yet. Are you planning on holding out until then to buy?

Haha whoops, drinking last night when I wrote that. No I got a 2017 but some friends of mine have been talking about some big stuff upcoming for the 2020’s. Maybe just a rumor but we’ll see.

Haha whoops, drinking last night when I wrote that. No I got a 2017 but some friends of mine have been talking about some big stuff upcoming for the 2020’s. Maybe just a rumor but we’ll see.

05 to 15 Tacoma was the same. 07 to current Tundra is basically the same. 10 to current 4Runner is the same. They may do a large change in 2026 in the Tacoma if they follow their normal 10 year generation life.

Last edited:
Back