Toyota Tractor?

I was looking for the information about this kind of cars. Well, now I know that buying one is a good idea. Thank you, OP. And one more thing: I know this post was metaphoric, but you can't really use pickup as a tractor. For many reasons, you know. For example, you can't install a snow blower on it. I have a tractor and not so long ago I've upgraded it using advices from the lawn tractor snow blower combinations review on the internet. Well, actually I wasn't the one who've found this article. Neighbour of mine emailed it to me.

Last edited:
I was looking for the information about this kind of cars. Well, now I know that buying one is a good idea. Thank you, OP. And one more thing: I know this post was metaphoric, but you can't really use pickup as a tractor. For many reasons, you know. For example, you can't install a snow blower on it. I have a tractor and not so long ago I've upgraded it using advices from the lawn tractor snow blower combinations review on the internet. Well, actually I wasn't the one who've found this article. Neighbour of mine emailed it to me.

Oh well damn. I sure am heartbroken.

Back