Trade or not

11Taco

I am new to forum and looking for your advice. I currently have a 2011 Tacoma TRD that I've had for 3 years and am looking to trade for a 2017. Was wondering if anybody regrets trading for 3rd generation Tacoma.

Do it. My 2016 is legit. So many more features. U will love it. A little better on gas with new power train and transmission. What r h looking for in a truck ? I love my 4 door Off road. It wish I would of got a PRO

Do it. My 2016 is legit. So many more features. U will love it. A little better on gas with new power train and transmission. What r h looking for in a truck ? I love my 4 door Off road. It wish I would of got a PRO
If I do trade, I will stick with the TRD Off Road like I currently have.

I've got a 2017 Off Road. Can't speak on the 2nd Gen because I'm new to Tacoma's but I love my truck.

Trade it in. I traded in my 2012 Tacoma. I wasn't expecting to trade in but I love the up grades and interior design and better gas mileage and new technology.

I am new to forum and looking for your advice. I currently have a 2011 Tacoma TRD that I've had for 3 years and am looking to trade for a 2017. Was wondering if anybody regrets trading for 3rd generation Tacoma.
I am battling with Toyota to recall my truck as it is a lemon in every aspect of the word. This is the worst truck I have ever owned and I loved my previous SR5 and should have never got rid of it. I now have 6000 miles on my truck and 12 pages of work and problems which have been done at the dealer. I just had a major battle at my local car dealer. They have started a ticket and maybe flying out a Toyota master technician. Toyota is not what they used to be. But that's my experience, I regret it to the fullest. I have a 2016 TRDoff-road extra cab with a long bed

Do what you think is the best option for you. This whole battle between gen 2 and gen 3 is like a jeep TJ and a JK. In the end we buy what we like. I am very pleased with my gen 3 Tacoma trd offroad. They only thing I don't get is why the hell would you make a 2wd off road truck???

I haven't had any issues but I haven't tried to work the truck too hard either. I haven't had the Tranny update yet but I've my truck since August and no issues. 5000 miles in so far. Dclb off road

Back